Terms & Conditions
The term ‘my name’: ‘my business name’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I will not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website/s. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.